poi-user mailing list archives

From Greg Woolsey <greg.wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evaluator resulting in "Unexpected ptg class" error message
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:03:47 GMT
That formula uses "array syntax" (the curly braces).  Until a commit to
trunk a few days ago POI didn't support any array syntax, so no, released
versions won't support that expression yet.  A custom build from current
SVN/Git trunk might evaluate it - I don't think there is very broad unit
test coverage yet for the wide range of array syntax use cases possible in
Excel.  Being brand-new, it seems quite possible there are some use cases
not yet implemented, but don't know enough about array syntax myself to
speculate.

Feel free to experiment - if you can turn your case into a unit test, we'd
be glad to incorporate it, and any patches it might uncover!