poi-user mailing list archives

From russsur <russ...@comcast.net>
Subject Evaluator resulting in "Unexpected ptg class" error message
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:17:50 GMT
I have a spreadsheet that I am trying to recalculate through POI. There are a
number of formulas that are working properly, but there is one formula that
results in this error message. Here is a version of the formula that is
failing:

=SUM(COUNTIFS(QueryResults!$N$2:$N$186,{"No
Run",""},QueryResults!$F$2:$F$186,$D7,QueryResults!$Q$2:$Q$186,$B$4))

The formula works when I manually force recalculation.

Is this type of formula supported by the evaluator?

Thanks, Russ