poi-user mailing list archives

From Blake Watson <blake.wat...@pnmac.com>
Subject Re: Conditional Formatting issue
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 18:59:45 GMT
I'll try the tests thing following Nick's steps. I'm sure I didn't do that
in that order.

As far as the conditionals go, I've got the spreadsheet down to two pages.
The error occurs on the Page A—but it goes away if I eliminate Page B.

I don't have the full stack trace at the moment.(I can't remember if I ever
got more than the Calendar.java single line.)

>>most of these are long shots, as they only throw an unexpected NPE from
the
>>line you indicate when the input double is -Double.MIN_VALUE.  Probably
not
>>very helpful.

Maybe! I've got a formatting rule of

=AND($N11>=EDATE($D$6,3),$S11>0)

And I note that D6 is null, which wouldn't be very interesting but it's
referenced on Page B.

===Blake===