poi-user mailing list archives

From "Javen O'Neal" <one...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache POI: How to update excel file with many formulas?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 17:18:22 GMT
Based on what you said, it looks like POI hasn't implemented the IFERROR
function yet. Could you please open an enhancement request on bugzilla?

https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=POI&component=SS%20Common

The documentation for the IFERROR function is
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/IFERROR-function-c526fd07-caeb-47b8-8bb6-63f3e417f611