poi-user mailing list archives

From Carl Buxbaum <cbuxb...@bamboorose.com>
Subject Re: corruption in xlsx spreadsheet generated by poi?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 19:08:08 GMT
Thank you.  I had not realized that it was a zip file.  I was able to
generate another, non corrupt version from a different platform,
presumably with the same code.  The difference is that the corrupt version
has the DOS CTRL-M ^M cr lf after a number of lines, especially the xml
header.  What in the environment of poi would cause that OS default return
character to be inserted?

Thanks,

Carl Buxbaum
Senior Software Architect
17 Rogers Street
Gloucester / Massachusetts / 01930 / USA
1-978-515-5128

Bamboo Rose
The only B2B marketplace powered by proven trade engines.
www.BambooRose.com <http://www.bamboorose.com/>

Join Bamboo Rose for STARS 2017, our user conference in Boston this
October! Register Today!
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stars-2017-bamboo-rose-user-conference-ticket
s-31684750943>

Make Retail. Fun. Connected. Easier. Smarter. Together. Better.