poi-user mailing list archives

From Carl Buxbaum <cbuxb...@bamboorose.com>
Subject corruption in xlsx spreadsheet generated by poi?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 16:52:09 GMT
Hi,

I am getting the message “Excel could not open … because some content is unreadable …
" If I choose to recover the file, I do not get any detail about what was fixed, and the file
looks exactly the same as the one opened in Open Office.  We are using poi 3.18 to generate
the file.  Perhaps someone can tell me what is wrong with the attached file?

Thanks,

Carl Buxbaum
Senior Software Architect
17 Rogers Street
Gloucester / Massachusetts / 01930 / USA
1-978-515-5128

Bamboo Rose
The only B2B marketplace powered by proven trade engines.
www.BambooRose.com<http://www.bamboorose.com/>

Join Bamboo Rose for STARS 2017, our user conference in Boston this October! Register Today!<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stars-2017-bamboo-rose-user-conference-tickets-31684750943>

Make Retail. Fun. Connected. Easier. Smarter. Together. Better.

DISCLAIMER: E-mails and attachments from Bamboo Rose, LLC are confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail, and
then delete it without making copies or using it in any way. No representation is made that
this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.