poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: corruption in xlsx spreadsheet generated by poi?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 20:34:43 GMT
Hi,

Hm, sounds strange, in POI, the XML is created rather deep down in the
library itself and should not be affected by Windows/Linux newlines. Can
you share some code how exactly you create the file? Just to see you don't
do anything unusual.

Also which exact version of Java are you using here? i.e. output of java
-version?

Thanks... Dominik.