poi-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Stiles <mstile...@gmail.com>
Subject Pivot Table - Collapse Entire Field
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:19:41 GMT
Hi there,

I asked about this on StackOverflow, and haven't received any answers yet,
so I thought I would ask here as well.

Does POI support the same functionality that is available in Excel by right
clicking on a Pivot Table, then selecting Expand/Collapse -> Collapse
Entire Field?

Here is a link to my StackOverflow question, which goes into more detail:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44378170/

Is there a simple function or something I am missing here in POI? Or is
Excel doing a lot of work in the background that would translate to a lot
of work in POI to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Matt