poi-user mailing list archives

From sridhar vr <forsrid...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Clarification on Actual Date from Excel
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 04:20:45 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sridhar vr <forsridhar@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Subject: Clarification on Actual Date from Excel
To: user-owner@poi.apache.org

Hi,

We are working on a requirement. where in excel the value is 05/06/2017,
but while retrieving the values comes as 05-Jun-2017.

The format is not standard(05/06/2017) for us it may come in any
format(dynamic), so I cant use dateformatter as well.

But I want to get the actual date as 05/06/2017 from the system.

Please let me know, if you can guide me.

Any other online example available for VLookup to implement, please guide
as well.

Best
Sridhar