poi-user mailing list archives

From mrjack88 <oscar.cabr...@vcl.desoft.cu>
Subject Re: xlsf slides wont show charts or shapes on png export
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 17:54:04 GMT
Hi there again.
Thanks for answering my question. Here i have a new one. I have a pptx file
with some japanese text inside, when i got the rendered images from pptx
file there are some lines that gets displayed ok, but there are some lines
displayed as squares with "?" character inside. I think that if there is an
encoding problem, then all lines would show up as squares; do you have a
comment on this. if you need the problematic file to test it, how can i send
it to you?
Cheers
Oscar