poi-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre MIEHE" <miehe.pie...@gmail.com>
Subject Error in Sumifs/countifs functions?
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 13:27:40 GMT
Dear all,

I am currently using the NPOI version of POI for C#, and I have a doubt about the countifs
and sumifs function: it seems they give wrong results no?
I looked at the code on http://www.lookatsrc.com/source/org/apache/poi/ss/formula/functions/Countifs.java?a=org.apache.poi:poi
and I have indeed the impression it takes the minimum value of countif for the couples of
parameters, instead of applying an "and" to each cell; did I get something wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help and best wishes,

Pierre

---
Avast.