poi-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HSLF TableCell getRowSpan() isMerged()
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 19:51:20 GMT
Hi,

thank you for the sample file, I've just fixed the grid/rowspan code, but need to do a few
more tests before I commit it.

> Could you please confirm if those two methods are checking for first if a tablecell is
merged and secondly it returns the number of cells of being spanned/merged?
isMerged doesn't work for HSLF, as you don't get cells returned on places where you would
get merged cells back with XSLF - see also the comment in HSLFTableCell.isMerged() ...
As noted above the row/gridspan calculation was erroneous and returned mostly "1" even when
spanned.

Andi