poi-user mailing list archives

From Blake Watson <blake.wat...@pnmac.com>
Subject Multiple validations per cell...example?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 20:08:14 GMT
There's a call getDataValidations for the Sheet class, that returns all the
DataValidations for the sheet.

As a sheet may have many DataValidations, and those data validations may
theoretically overlap, it's theoretically possible for a single cell to
have more than one constraint in force at the same time.

I have not been able to create this situation, however. Excel seems to
insist that data validation be applied uniformly within a region. I'm not
complaining, I'm just trying to figure out if it's something I should look
for (more than one validation per cell).

--

*Blake Watson*

*PNMAC*
Application Development Manager