poi-user mailing list archives

From "Ghazi TRIKI"<ghazi.noctu...@gmail.com>
Subject PowerPoint PPTX - Completely delete an image from a background and replace it if possible
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 08:54:25 GMT
Hello,

I have file in the link below and I am trying to do the following things:
1- Delete the image from the PPTX archive. I am able to do it using "pptx.getPackage().removePart(pic.getPackagePart());"
after using "pptx.findPictureData".
2- The second part is more complex, I want to remove all relationships of this image in powerpoint.
Where should I look? How should I do it?
3- Add a new background to the master that has that image in the background if possible.

The issue I am having whe doing "pptx.getPackagePart().removeRelationship(relation.getRelationship().getId());"
the powerpoint file could not be properly opened.

Any help please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/04ngzf6zkfzorj7/bg_sample.pptx?dl=0