poi-user mailing list archives

From "Javen O'Neal" <javenon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POI-3.15: Commons-Collections-4 vs. Jasper Reports' dependency on Commons-Collections-3
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:40:08 GMT
The Commons collection project has namespaced their library so that
collections3 and collections4 can run side by side.[1]

I don't think POI required any version of org.apache.commons.collections
prior to 3.15, if that helps.

Jasper reports will probably upgrade to collections4 in the future and
hopefully a newer version of POI as well (there may be some modifications
they need to make due to the removal of deprecated code and the enums
changes in 3.15).

[1] https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/release_4_0.html