poi-user mailing list archives

From Ratna <ratnachar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigGridDemo for a RichText
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 11:26:24 GMT
Hi Nick,
I will explain the issue i faced,kindly take a look and suggest me.

We need an java export  for nearly 1lakh records,in which in one cell in
the worksheet needs a multiple styling text(Say for example - "BLUE WIDGET"-
Blue in bold and Red color,widget in green color).

As i implemented SXSSF workbok ,iam able to create export but i am unable to
view the style as applyfont method wont work it out.

So iam currently working out in a way like biggriddemo in which for multiple
styling cell i used SST ,buit its is not at all working.

If any body having exact  XML format  including TAGS please share so that i
will use it.

Thanks in advance