poi-user mailing list archives

From Guilherme Viteri <gvit...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject PPTX file not quite represents what I am drawing.
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 13:33:17 GMT
Hi,

I am drawing my presentation file based on AutoShapes, basically rectangles, ellipses and
connectors. Then when I move them in PPT the connectors follow the Shapes.
After running the following code. I don't see the Connector. Once I move the shape around
then the connector appear. What am I doing wrong ? I have no Idea. I tried the same code using
Aspose.Slides and the connectors are drawn properly.

I opened the pptx in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (running windows) and tried 2011
running on Mac. Both have the same behaviour.