poi-user mailing list archives

From Алексей Ушаровский <usha...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject Re: Merge Word docx into another Word dox via XWPFDocument - preserving formatting
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 08:26:52 GMT
 Hello!

I've tackled with this problem few weeks ago. And my solution is in using AltChunk element
of OOXML format.
It's already works but there is one problem for which I have no simple solution. The problem
is conflicts between styles of documents we try to merge.

Here is my topic about adding AltChunk throught the Apache POI library
http://www.cyberforum.ru/java/thread1737393.html

It's in russian but java code is quite comprehensive, i guess))