poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Finding and navigating headings
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:36:34 GMT
Hi,

it seems nobody can provide much information for this task. So your best
option is likely to take a look at the spec-documents listed at
*http://poi.apache.org/guidelines.html#GetInvolved
<http://poi.apache.org/guidelines.html#GetInvolved>* and check if you can
find anything useful.

If you know if there is something that could be used for this, then we can
guide you how you can make this information available to you via some POI
low-level interfaces.

Dominik.