poi-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Bhat <rajeshsb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excel export fails when it is opened in excel 2013
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 07:54:56 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for your prompt response.
Attached is the FO input file which is used by my application to generate
an .xls output file. Also attached the output file generated. This looks
good when I open this in 2007 excel. But the style/formatting goes off when
the same file is being opened in 2013 excel. I need to resolve this issue.
I tried using the latest version of apache poi jar (3.13) but the issue
remains same.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh Bhat