poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: How to access pivot table of very large excel using apache poi in java?
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 19:48:57 GMT
Hi,

Not sure where "SaxDemo" is from as I did not find it in the POI sources,
but at least the XLSX2CSV demo (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/xssf/eventusermodel/XLSX2CSV.java)
only reads some basic parts of the file. I fear your only chance is
probably to implement the additional handling based on how the pivot table
is stored in the .xlsx file.

Dominik.