poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Track Changes
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2016 20:02:00 GMT
Yes, this will only set the flag, actually recording the changes the way
that Word expects them is likely to be quite a bit more work as you will
need to write the information in the way that the spec defines these (I
didn't look at the spec for this, to be honest). As far as I know there is
no ready-made support for this in Apache POI and without some major
contribution there likely won't be in the near future.

Maybe you can do the first steps here and describe what you find in an
enhancement bug-entry so we can continue to discuss this and allow others
to contribute if there is more demand for this.

Thanks... Dominik.