poi-user mailing list archives

From Adrián Schwartzkopf <schwartzkopf.adr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache POI 3.14 Exception - The maximum column width for an individual cell is 255 characters.
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:08:12 GMT
Hello,

I already found an answer in the Documentation:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Excel-specifications-and-limits-16c69c74-3d6a-4aaf-ba35-e6eb276e8eaa

and

*https://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/XSSFSheet.html#setColumnWidth(int,%20int)
<https://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/XSSFSheet.html#setColumnWidth(int,%20int)>*