poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: How to open word document in android studio
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:42:30 GMT
I am not an Android expert at all, but it looks like the app-building step
fails when invoking a java app as part of the Android-build-process, but it
does not look anywhere related to POI at this point, so unless there is
more output that you did not include which points at POI you are likely
better off asking on a more Android focused forum/mailing list.

Thanks... Dominik.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 6:05 AM, Pratibha Mache <Pratibha_Mache@symantec.com