poi-user mailing list archives

From "Javen O'Neal" <javenon...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How to refresh embedded content in a pptx using Apache POI?
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 17:08:58 GMT
If the difficulty here is *generating* a suitable preview image for any
embedded object (which would require POI having codecs for virtually every
media type), then couldn't we add a function to allow the user to provide
the preview image?

Slide.embedContent(document, previewImage)?

We could package a "please double click me" image in POI and use it as a
constant if the user doesn't want to generate their own.