poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Auto Filter on Protected Sheet
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 15:34:31 GMT
Hi,

Not sure, but that sounds like Excel itself puts that limitation on
editing/autofiltering here. POI just sets the respective flags in the
document.

If you can create an Excel file with Excel which works like you intend,
then we can guide you how you can find the differences in the format of the
Excel file so you can try to get the same with POI.

Dominik.