poi-user mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton <tom.chiver...@gmail.com>
Subject Advice on tracking down an error thrown by evaluateAllFormulaCells()
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:43:19 GMT
I am trying to evaluate all the formula's in an Excel file. There are about
a dozen sheets, with several tens of formula on each, all driven by a few
input fields on the first sheet.
This all works fine in Excel 365 itself.

However, when I try and run it via the latest POI,
evaluateAllFormulaCells() is throwing "Unexpected ptg class
(org.apache.poi.ss.formula.ptg.ArrayPtg)".

What's the best way to track this down ?
Is there a way to have POI log what it's doing, maybe find the specific
cell that is causing issues ? I tried setDebugEvaluationOutputForNextEval()
but this didn't seem to output anything ?

--
Tom