poi-user mailing list archives

From "Sam'" <maxoud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POI XSSF and ClipBoard issue
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 08:45:50 GMT
Yes I think you are right.
In the end, I posted my question there :
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33387511/decode-xml-spreadsheet-content-of-a-clipboard-generated-by-excel?noredirect=1#comment54574714_33387511

But I ended up doing a parser myself within 300 lines. I'll post that on my
github or somewhere so that people can re-use it if someone ever have the
same problem as I am.

Thank you