poi-user mailing list archives

From "Sam'" <maxoud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POI XSSF and ClipBoard issue
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:18:36 GMT
For example, here is what I have when I make a copy of a selection in Excel
:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?mso-application progid="Excel.Sheet"?>
<Workbook xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet"
 xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
 xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel"
 xmlns:ss="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet"
 xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
 <Styles>
  <Style ss:ID="Default" ss:Name="Normal">
   <Alignment ss:Vertical="Bottom"/>
   <Borders/>
   <Font ss:FontName="Calibri" x:Family="Swiss" ss:Size="11"
ss:Color="#000000"/>
   <Interior/>
   <NumberFormat/>
   <Protection/>
  </Style>
 </Styles>
 <Worksheet ss:Name="Feuil1">
  <Table ss:ExpandedColumnCount="1" ss:ExpandedRowCount="3"
   ss:DefaultColumnWidth="60" ss:DefaultRowHeight="15">
   <Row>
    <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">8</Data></Cell>
   </Row>
   <Row>
    <Cell><Data ss:Type="Number">9</Data></Cell>
   </Row>
   <Row>
    <Cell ss:Formula="=SUM(R[-2]C:R[-1]C)"><Data
ss:Type="Number">17</Data></Cell>
   </Row>
  </Table>
 </Worksheet>