poi-user mailing list archives

From Angelo zerr <angelo.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem replacing texts
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:10:56 GMT
Hi Edilmar,

At first I suggest you that you create issue at
https://github.com/opensagres/xdocreport/issues in order to not disturbing
POI forum.

Is your docx is created with MS Word? DO you try to generated a docx or try
to convert it (if it's that your proble comes from converter docx-> pdf).

I suggest that you create an issue at
https://github.com/opensagres/xdocreport/issues and you share your docx +
Java code in your github project.

Thanks