poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Query about WorkbookFactory.create(input)
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:31:05 GMT
Hi,

Not sure myself, unfortunately we do not have a comprehensive list of
differences that are mandated by the formats themselves, but they are
not a lot and surely in areas usually not used a lot, mostly the newer
XML based formats support a few additional things that were not
available at the time the binary format was built by Microsoft.

Dominik.