poi-user mailing list archives

From David North <dtn-...@corefiling.co.uk>
Subject Re: Want to know if a feature is available or not
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:07:19 GMT
That's correct. You need to iterate through each merged region in turn
and see if your cell is in it. Unfortunately the way Excel stores the
information means you can't easily get from a cell to "is this part of a
merged region?". If you're reading a spreadsheet in and not altering it,
you might choose to build up and maintain a cache to avoid having to
loop every time you ask the question about a cell.

David

--
David North, Technical Lead, CoreFiling Limited
http://www.corefiling.com