poi-user mailing list archives

From "Kuhns, John" <jku...@AimNTLS.com>
Subject RE: Excel TotalsRow
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 17:34:57 GMT
Thanks for the ideas, I'm playing around with it again now. Very confusing putting it all together,
bits and pieces of information scattered all over the place in the xlsx file.

What I find kind of curious is there has been no activity on this same question on StackOverflow
and limited feedback here. It seems to me that the fact that setTotalsRowXXX methods exist
would mean that someone implemented and/or requested that functionality. Maybe the question
I should be asking is "where should I ask this question?"