poi-user mailing list archives

From Николай Кудрявцев <nicky1...@yandex.ru>
Subject CTTblPr doesn't contain methods for operating with tblCaption
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:21:32 GMT
Good day!

Recently I faced with the need to be able to find any table in my docx template by any of
its names/ids programmatically. The best thing I came up with is to set "table caption" field
(in table properties) for each table in Word itself. Then I want to search necessary table
in List<XWPFTable> by acquiring their cttbl, cttblpr containers and finally tblCption
parameter. But, unfortunately, CTTblPr doesn't provide any methods for easy operating with
this parameter, in contrast with tblLayout, tblLook and others.

My question is why so? And if these methods have to be there, please, add them as soon as
you can.

Thanks!
--
Regards,