poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: POI XSSF and ClipBoard issue
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:42:33 GMT
To be certain, I would need more time to look around but I believe that is
SpreadsheetML and not OOXML that POI supports. Microsoft have had more than
one attempt at creating an xml markup for Excel workbooks and I believe that
this fragment relates to the earlier format - take a look here to see what I
am referring to - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Office_XML_formats

I do not know for certain but I do believe that POI cannot work with
SpreadsheetML. Before accepting what I say as definitive however, I would
advise waiting to see if any one of the devlopers of the api - I am merely a
user - can provide further details.