poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject RE: Excel TotalsRow
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 16:24:50 GMT
Speaking with the sort of authority that only ignorance can provide, I would
guess that the v element is the last value calculated for that cell. Excel
does cache the values it calculates for forumlae and this may well be it.

What I am still not completely clear about is just what makes the row a
totals row. Looking at the markup, I am going to guess that it is the format
- for want of a better word - of the formula itself. The MYTABLE part of the
formula is striking and I wonder if Excel's formula parser understands this
to be an indication that the formula should be applied to just the elements
of the table and that it constitutes part of a totals row.