poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: showInPane does not work
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 06:30:43 GMT
No time yet to experiment with code - some people do not seem to understand
what I mean when I say that I have retired - but what I did intend to test
was combiningg a call to setActiveCell() with showInPane() something like
this;

showInPane()
setActiveCell()

that really did ought to work in my opinion. If not, it may be the case that
we need to ding into the OOXML layer underneath the api. I will certainly
have the time to do this over the weekend but most likely not before. Sorry
again but real life - well my old job - intrude in a very unwelcome manner.