poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Set column width in sensible units
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 18:13:23 GMT
Hi,

You should be able to use the following to set the width as
double-value, however make sure to divide the original int-value by
256 here, and this is only available for XSSF, not for HSSF as there
it is stored as int-value in the binary format:

        XSSFSheet.getColumnHelper().setColWidth(columnIndex, widthDivBy256);
        XSSFSheet.getColumnHelper().setCustomWidth(columnIndex, true);

Dominik.