poi-user mailing list archives

From Brad Curfman <b...@curfman.net>
Subject Re: How to create a line chart without smoothed lines
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 16:10:25 GMT
Dominik,

I narrowed down the required XML to the following
Set the following property within the <c:ser> block for each data series to
be 0.
                <c:smooth val="0"/>

By default, the c:smooth attribute is not in the XML so Excel assumes it
should be 1 when rendering the chart.

Can you point me to what class(es) I need to change to have that value set?
I'm just looking for the quick way to default this to 0 so I can generate
my own jar for my application.
I could then look into the changes necessary to incorporate this back into
the project which would provide an option to set this value to 1, but keep
the default of 0 since I wouldn't want to break the existing functionality.