poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Suggestion on how to read huge excel files.
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 09:54:07 GMT
It seems not that many people need similar functionality currently,
however it looks useful for handling very large documents.

I looked at it and it looks good, some comments:

* The finalize() in the Beans looks strange and should not be needed,
these members are freed anyway and having to implement finalize()
always looks fishy!

Thanks... Dominik.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 6:39 AM, Renjith R <ranju4u6@gmail.com> wrote:
> Able to access this file? Kindly let me know your comments.
>
> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 7:04 PM, Renjith R <ranju4u6@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Uploaded the code to my google drive. See if you can access.
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwDzHx011EuvbWpjNEZzanNrV1U&authuser=0
>>
>> com.big.excel.reader.bean.Sheet doesn't implement org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Sheet.
Currently i haven't implemented any parser methods.