poi-user mailing list archives

From Hayato Iriumi <hiri...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting all ContentControls
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 06:25:46 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to get a list of ContentControls in a word document. I've got an
instance of XWPFDocument, but getBodyElements or getBodyElementsIterator
only gives me back the first level of the document elements. The Content
Controls I have are children to the tables in the document.

I was looking for a convenient method that returns me all the document
elements, but I have not been able to find one. Should I write my own code
to give me all the elements in a word document or does POI already have
something like this?