poi-user mailing list archives

From "SnehaUttam.Dudhane" <SnehaUttam.Dudh...@cognizant.com>
Subject Downloading Data in Microsoft Word format using Apache POI.
Date Sat, 23 May 2015 08:43:19 GMT
Hi,

I am using Apache POI to read paragraph at a time from internet. I am
reading "*.rtf" file, and writing it into ".docx" file, It downloads the
contents and stores it, in the docx file, but it also displays text
formatting information in that docx file.

For ex. after downloading, my file looks like -
\p\f0\Arial\12\b\plain Diagnosis of report \tab\f0\Arial\10\plain :
\p\f0\Arial\12\plain C01253320

But, it should look like -
Diagnosis of report : C01253320

Is this the compatibility issue with Apache POI?
It should not show me the formatting of text.
Please help me resolve this issue.