poi-user mailing list archives

From atawfik <contact.txl...@gmail.com>
Subject How to import complex shaps Using POI XMLSlideShow
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2015 15:42:53 GMT
First of all, I am aware that XMLSlideShow does not support importing complex
objects. I also read several posts here stating we should implement this
feature ourselves.

I would like to do that, but I do not know where to start. In addition, how
long will it take to add this feature? I am building an application that
uses slides importing extensively and a good quality solution is a must.
Using poi 3.11, 25 % of imported slides are empty. Therefore, it is a
serious problem for the app quality. I really appreciate any feedback.

Regards
Ameer