poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: cloneSheet causes file damage
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 08:53:17 GMT
Hi,

If nobody knows how to reproduce the bug, it will not be fixed anytime
soon for sure :).

Please report a bug with description of your steps and sample files,
preferrably as ready-to-run unit test, so we are able to try to
reproduce your problem.

Thanks... Dominik.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Philippe de Rochambeau <phiroc@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have written a program to clone sheets within a workbook, and to write the modified
workbook to an XLS file. Unfortunately, the resulting file becomes systematically damaged
(according to Excel 2010), whether I use APOI 3.10 or .11 .  Will this POI bug be fixed anytime
soon?