poi-user mailing list archives

From Nandu <sunanda.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encrypt xlsx file with POI3.9
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:32:10 GMT
Thanks for the quick response. I have tried with 3.10 final libraries now
and getting the below error when I try to encrypt the xlsx
at the line  opc.save(os);
org.apache.poi.openxml4j.exceptions.OpenXML4JRuntimeException: Fail to
save: an error occurs while saving the package : null

Appreciate your help

Thanks again