poi-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Salas <krieg...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Help migrating setRepeatingRowsAndColumns.
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 03:12:09 GMT
Hello everyone,

I've been hired to update the dependencies from an old system which includes poi to create
Excel files. I've used Poi but about 7 years ago.

I'm a little confused with the change of workbook.setRepeatingRowsAndColumns() and the fact
that now it's been split into two methods and CellRangeAddress.

One of the calls I have encountered is the following:
workbook.setRepeatingRowsAndColumns(0, 0, 0, 0, 1);

Now, looking at the deprecated code that translates into:
sheet.setRepeatingRows(new CellRangeAddress(0, 1, -1, -1));

sheet.setRepeatingColumns(new CellRangeAddress(-1, -1, 0, 0));

Is there a better way to do it?
Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks!