poi-user mailing list archives

From Michael Ardan <michae...@electronicscience.com>
Subject Re: [DATE/TIME FORMAT] Correct use of date/time format
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 02:55:44 GMT
I have found the source of my problem. The result having 2 digits in
hour field doesn't fit in the column width thus resulting to #########.
Widening the column will immediately turn the ######### into my desired
result.

Thanks!
--
*Michael Ardan*
Jr Analyst/Developer

/This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the
use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and
exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail
message immediately./