poi-user mailing list archives

From "Erzsebet Urban" <erzsebet.ur...@sysment.hu>
Subject Adding tag to table in pptx
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 09:51:46 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to add a tag to a table in pptx.

(I used this sample code
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/ooxml/testcases/org/apache/p
oi/xslf/usermodel/TestXSLFPictureShape.java) for my test.)

I did it like this

XSLFTable table = slide.createTable();

// Set up the table columns, rows etc.

CTGraphicalObjectFrame ctT = table.getXmlObject();

ctT.getNvGraphicFramePr().getNvPr().addNewCustDataLst().addNewTags().setId("
rId99");

When this last line is added I cannot open the pptx document, since a
message is displayed: PP found a problem with content in TestTable.pptx. PP
can attempt to repair the presentation.

I assume that I miss to create the necessary tag reference (which would be
in the tags folder in the pptx file), but I cannot find the way how to do
it.

Could somebody give me an advise how to solve the above problem.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Erzsebet