poi-user mailing list archives

From "Erzsebet Urban" <erzsebet.ur...@sysment.hu>
Subject RE: Adding tag to table/image in PPTX
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:50:04 GMT
Hi Nick,
Thanks. I will try this way. Let you know the result.
Regards, Erzsebet

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Burch [mailto:apache@gagravarr.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:35 PM
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: Adding tag to table/image in PPTX

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, Erzsebet Urban wrote:
> If I do just this

ctPic.getNvPicPr().getNvPr().addNewCustDataLst().addNewTags().setId("rId100"
> ); the PTTX gets into an invalid state.

rID makes me think there's a relationship involved. You might well need to
add an OPCPackage level relationship, then reference the new ID from that,
rather than making an ID up

You probably want to create a simple file in powerpoint, save that, then add
a tag and save-as that. Unzip both of those, and review what changes
(especially relationships around the tags)

Nick