poi-user mailing list archives

From Rajneesh Kumar <iwc2010...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Query about Apache-POI anchor element co-ordinates
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 17:33:56 GMT
Hi All,

I have a question regarding Apache-POI-3.9
org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFDrawing.
I want to set co-ordinates for anchor objects for cell comments. But it
never sets the co-ordinates for source and destination cell.
I opened the source<http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.poi/poi-ooxml/3.9/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/XSSFDrawing.java#XSSFDrawing.createCellComment%28org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.ClientAnchor%29>and
saw that drawing object while creating cell comment, completely
ignores
the co-ordinates.

Is there a way I can set the (x,y) co-ordinates of source and destination
cells for the comment?
Also, why are we completely ignoring the co-ordinates while creating
comment here<http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.poi/poi-ooxml/3.9/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/XSSFDrawing.java#XSSFDrawing.createCellComment%28org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.ClientAnchor%29>
?

Thanks for your precious time.

Regards,
Rajneesh